How To Join HPBA Canada
HPBAC is made up of a national organization and regional affiliate organizations. The type of business you do determines your membership type:
New member sign-ups between July - September will automatically be prorated.
New member sign-ups in Oct, Nov, Dec will be valid until the end of the following year.
Select Your Membership
- ServiceIndividuals and companies engaged in providing mechanical services relating to hearth, patio or barbecue related products with no more than 2 people working in the business and less than ,000 in sales. Retailers do not qualify.
- RetailerCompanies engaged in the sale to consumers of hearth, patio or barbecue-related products. Retailers with more than one location must join at the higher dues level.
- DistributorCompanies engaged in the wholesale distribution to dealers or builders, or other channels of distribution of hearth, patio or barbecue-related products.
- AgentCompanies or individuals, who are not employees of a manufacturer, engaged in providing independent sales representation for manufacturers of hearth, patio or barbecue related products.
- AssociateCompanies having a commercial interest in the hearth, patio or barbecue industries, including, but not limited to, gas utilities, publications, testing, laboratories, insurers, insurance agents, financial institutions, business systems providers, advertising agencies, public relations firms, etc.
- Manufacturers join HPBAC through the US association - HPBA, providing membership in both associations. Please visit HPBA.
- For non-manufacturer companies located outside of Canada, please visit HPBA to find your local HPBA affiliate.
- Members of the Association des Professionnels du Chauffage (APC) may be eligible for automatic membership in HPBAC. Please contact to learn whether you are eligible.